Thursday 16 June 2011

Final

This is the final design that I proposed. With this design, I want to encourage people to do more sport, and even invite their family to do it, and they can enjoy their own sport hobby which maybe different with the other member of the family.

I design a sport center because this area really need a sport center which provide more than one kind of sport, especially after I get the data from the australia government official website which show the health condition from young age, middle age, and seniors. There are more that 60 % kids are having underweight and overweight body. There are also a data which shown that australian long term health condition is worst compare to another two nationality who lived in australia. I also provided a data that shown the health risk factor for smoker and alcoholic, which attack at the productive age.

The data that I give does not mean that I threatening people, but I want them to realize the fact happens. They have family who love them and need them. Doing sport does not mean you can not do what you like to do, but at least it can decrease the effect on the long term health condition. Moreover, I also want to encourage the parents to bring their kids to do sport, because health should be manage from early age.

Thats why I put "sport center, where the happiness begin" in my presentation panel. Health is one of the main factor of happy.

Hopefully this design accepted, so we can make a better life, and a better environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment